1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive very generic data about our visitors, and we use this for internal purposes only. There is nothing personally identifiable being collected from this website. For example, if you visit one page and click a link on that page, that click is recorded as a “hit” for the page you are sent to, and that the click came from Orange County, CA at 17:23:03 on 01-02-2009.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Statistical Analysis. We use the sparse statistical information about your visit to better serve you by providing a better online experience for you when you are researching psychotherapy. As noted in Section 1, this information is not personally identifiable.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We do not share ANY information with any other entity. The use of our analytics programs through Google to store statistical information is the farthest your information goes, and Google assures its analytics users that it does not use any of its users’ data.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
At this time we do not offer any service for users to opt in or opt out.
We do not sell services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us